users@glassfish.java.net

Deployment of JMX MBean in a cluster environment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:59:06 PDT

Hi,

At the moment, i am trying to deploy some MBeans in a cluster environment. The MBeans have some dependencies with external libraries ( for exemple, libraries used for connection to our legacy system) that are set in the lib/ext/ directory of each instances of the cluster. They also have some configuration files registered in the config directory of the domain.
Each library is set in each directory of the cluster instances using a remote sychronization utility of the operating system (rsync for instance).

My question is : is there an elegant manner to deploy at the same time all my MBeans and theirs associated libraries and configuration files using the GUI or a CLI command ?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Franck.

My second question
[Message sent by forum member 'franck_mosse' (franck_mosse)]