users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hang up: Too many open files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:01:10 PDT

For me the problem happened during the day and was reasonably associated with an increase in activity.
By the way, I'm using glassfish v1 build b02-p01 (SJSAS 9.0_01) at the moment, although I expect to move to glassfish v2 after the final is released.

About the morning hours - is there associated activity in the Glassfish access logs or Apache access logs? Is Apache httpd on the same box or is there a firewall between Apache and Glassfish? Do you have access to Apache's mod_jk.log if we need to look there?

I guess the first thing I'm looking for is if there is an avalanche of requests coming in at that time.
-Paul
[Message sent by forum member 'paulr5930' (paulr5930)]