users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to build something like a request counter for a stateless session b

From: Witold Szczerba <pljosh.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:53:31 +0200

I would use database for your problem, as this is a ready-to-use solution.
You could do something like:
UPDATE someTable SET counter = counter + 1
and you are done. Cluster or not cluster, database should handle that correctly.
What inconvenience do you find in that approach?
Regards,
Witold Szczerba