users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Not sure if I ran Sailfin's ClickToDial example correctly..

From: Sreeram <duvvurus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:47:58 -0700 (PDT)

Initially I wanted to post this problem on the sailfin forum. But I cannot
create a new discussion thread :-(. Excuse me if I am blind and not seeing
this option, if there is one.

There aren't many people posting on the forum either...
[Message sent by forum member 'virtualpower' (virtualpower)]

Are you a member of sailfin community?You have to join the project to post
on community forum.

You will see the Post new message link at the top.