users@glassfish.java.net

mod_loadbalancer.so error with Apache 2.2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:02:33 PDT

I want to try out the glassfish appserver load balancing with Apache in Solaris 10 for Intel. I can see the latest build for the module is aslb-9.1-MS4-b7 - this was only built a few weeks ago but I get this error with Apache 2.2.4 from mod_loadbalancer.so:

symbol ap_run_http_method: referenced symbol not found

I think this function has been renamed in Apache 2.2 (ap_hook_http_scheme) which suggests mod_loadbalancer.so has been compiled for Apache 2.0.

Is the mod_loadbalancer stuff still in common usage and would anyone know whether there's any Apache 2.2 specific builds? Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'ocoro02' (ocoro02)]