users@glassfish.java.net

"hello" application loads, even though it's absent!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 01:07:36 PDT

I'm running Glassfish on Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn). Strangest thing: when i point my browser at "http://localhost:8080/hello", it opens the main screen of the "hello" application, which would have been quite normal, had i not cleaned both "autodeploy" directories: the one at ~/glassfish/domains/domain1 and the one at /var/lib/sunappserver/domain/domain1 . Does anyone understand what's going on?
[Message sent by forum member 'berliita' (berliita)]