users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Missing method in WebService _at_OneToMany

From: kriskross <jump9898_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 21:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

I've found out that if I add:
@XmlRootElement
@Entity
public class OriginalBilde implements Serializable {
 @XmlElement(name="bilde")
    @OneToMany(cascade = CascadeType.ALL, mappedBy="originalbilde", fetch =
FetchType.LAZY)
private List<Bilde> bilder;
..}

And
@Entity
public class Bilde implements Serializable {
@XmlTransient
    @ManyToOne
    @JoinColumn(name = "originalbilde_id", nullable = false)
    private OriginalBilde originalbilde;
}
I can see the public List<Bilde> getAllBilder() from my webService.

But there must be somethong wrong. I get the following errors:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: unexpected XML reader state. expected:
END_ELEMENT but found: START_ELEMENT
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.encoding.soap.client.SOAPXMLDecoder.toInternalMessage(SOAPXMLDecoder.java:279)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.protocol.soap.client.SOAPMessageDispatcher.receive(SOAPMessageDispatcher.java:536)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.protocol.soap.client.SOAPMessageDispatcher.doSend(SOAPMessageDispatcher.java:260)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.protocol.soap.client.SOAPMessageDispatcher.send(SOAPMessageDispatcher.java:139)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.encoding.soap.internal.DelegateBase.send(DelegateBase.java:86)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.EndpointIFInvocationHandler.implementSEIMethod(EndpointIFInvocationHandler.java:174)
        at
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.EndpointIFInvocationHandler.invoke(EndpointIFInvocationHandler.java:108)
        at $Proxy16.getOriginalBilder(Unknown Source)