users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I deploy mbeans?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:25:04 PDT

Roshan,

Thanks for your feedback. I agree. There is some work. But frankly, if you have the instances
in a cluster, you don't have to deploy to every server instance. You can just deploy it to cluster.
They will be available to all the server instances in the cluster automatically.

The domain-folder/lib/classes should work too. It is not required that the mbean code is in a jar file in install-dir/lib.

Regarding the "mass deployment", there are some semantic problems, but we can take a look at
that. Can you file an RFE at: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues?

Thanks,
Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]