users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Configure Message Driven Bean on glassfish v2 to use ConnectionFactory LDAP

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:18:39 +0530

Please refer to the Generic RA for JMS user guide at
https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/userguide/userguide.html

In the section of how to configure the Generic RA, there is a section on the two
integration modes are supported and one of the provider integration modes
supported is JNDI. You could use this mode and set other JNDI props as mentioned
in the doc
https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/userguide/userguide.html#mozTocId934472
and get your integration working.

For an example on how such a JNDI based integration is done, you could refer to
the MQ series integration documentation at
https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/websphere-mq-integration-guide/webspheremq_integration_guide.html#mozTocId971952
which uses JNDI ProviderIntegrationMode

HTH,
Thanks