users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MBean classloader problem.

From: Nick Stuart <nicholas.stuart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:08:44 -0400

Ok, will try out the workarounds, but if its per spec then the docs should
be updated here:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/docs/DG/gbdzi.html#gbfcp
as thats what I was following, and it states you can but the jar into the
applications/mbeans. (will open a ticket for this too)

For the second part, when you say <install-dir>/lib, does that imply
<glassfish-dir>/domains/<domain-dir>/lib ? If so, then I guess it is a bug,
and will file it.

Thanks for the info!
-Nick