users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem finding EntityBean after changing packaging structure

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:19:18 +0530

Glad, your issue is resolved.
Actually, having multiple PUs with same name is not necessarily a bug in
the application; it only complicates while referencing them in the code.
If you run verifier against your problematic ear file, you could see
DuplicatePUNameTest reporting a failure for you.

GlassFish V2 would have also reported the same problem for you.

Thanks,
Sahoo