users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish supports WS-AT and WS-COORD ???

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:31:41 PDT

Thanx for the support.

I've got a last question. It's about rollback the transaction.
I understand the magic of WS-AT (the commit is made at the end of the service)
But how can I do to rollback my business tx ? Can I have access to the JTATxMngr of my container ?

It makes think about nested transaction. (I know it's not really supported.)
My wsB needs info from the wsA, but the tx is committed at then end of wsA.
How can I pass the tx context to wsB in order to see the datas from wsA ?

Thanx in advance...
[Message sent by forum member 'jgresse' (jgresse)]