users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to update data using Hibernate + Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:23:09 PDT

Hi Rima,

I am glad that my questions helped you solve your issue. I can't see anything wrong in TLE flushing the changes to the database. As long as the changes are [b]not[/b] committed, it's OK, isn't it? Can you check if the transaction is actually committed or not when you use TLE? If TopLink is automatically associating the extended PC with the transaction and hence it is committing the changes, then I expect that to be a bug.

Thanks,
Sahoo
[Message sent by forum member 'ss141213' (ss141213)]