users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem deploying EAR from folder structure

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:38:36 -0400

No, you couldn't do attachment through forum ;-) You could open a
glassfish issue with attachment or you could just send to my java net email:
hzhang_jn_at_dev.java.net

Something for you to try in the meantime: could you please rename the
top level directory to MyTestEar instead of MyTestEar.ear and see
whether it makes a difference?

hzhang_jn_at_dev.java.net