users@glassfish.java.net

Problem resolving DTD's

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 01:19:33 PDT

We have web application that contains xml file with menu configuration.
Both this xml file and its DTD file are in root folder of classpath.

Xml file contains pointer to DTD:

<!DOCTYPE menu SYSTEM "menu-config.dtd">

So we load menu config from XML using DOM model.

When we try to load it from SE client, all is OK, parser finds dtd.

But when we try to do so from web app deploying at Glassfish we get such error:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Java\glassfish\domains\domain1config\menu-config.dtd

So Glassfish try to find DTD in domain's config folder not in classpath of web app.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'hazurek' (hazurek)]