users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish v2 -- about JdbcRealm and ejb isCallerInRole

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 04:53:48 PDT

Hi all,
   I'm writing a j2ee application with two modules (an ejb module and a war module). I'm using a JdbcRealm for authentication in both module. All works well (web authentication and roles on web side) except in ejb layer where user principal is correctly recognized (using context.getCallerPrincipal().getName()) but roles are totally ignored (using isCallerInRole)

If I call isCallerInRole in an ejb, on a role correctly use on web side, its always return false.

Could someone please help me, I've passed three days on this but without results.
[Message sent by forum member 'baux' (baux)]