users@glassfish.java.net

soap:address location

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:43:42 PDT

How do I get the soap:address location of my web service to match that of the server it's deployed on? For example, look at this WSDL:

http://www.wine-cellar.com:8080/ZuulGameServer/ZuulGameService?WSDL

The server is www.wine-cellar.com but the soap address is pointing to bacchus. I have the Server Name for my http-listener-1 set to www.wine-cellar.com. If I view the wsdl through the web services node of the admin console, the soap:address location correctly points to www.wine-cellar.com. However, when viewed using the URL above, it points to bacchus. Why aren't these 2 in synch?

Thanks,
Brian
[Message sent by forum member 'bleonard' (bleonard)]