users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF2 Virtual Server stopped working and is showing wrong content.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:11:17 PDT

I haven't tested it, but yes, that has to be it. That makes complete sense. When I redeployed I even puzzled on the virtual server field "Gee, does something need to go there?".

I've already filed an ER in the past the fact that what VSs apps are deployed to should be more visible.

Thanx a lot for your help! I can stop researching how to get GF to run behind Apache now (my backup plan).
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung' (whartung)]