users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client application is not reachable after Server-restart

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:18:54 PDT

Hi, Kerry.

This is very odd. Using the app you e-mailed me, I have been able to
start the server (build 50), deploy the app, launch it using Java Web Start, stop
and restart the server, and launch successfully again.

My server.log reports that the server starts JWS services
for the app during the restart, which yours does not. So the question becomes
why your server does not try to start the JWS services for your app during
the restart.

There are also the other errors in your server.log that at least on the
surface seem unrelated, but that's the only difference that's obvious between
your environment and mine at the moment. (I assume that those errors involve
the other app you autodeployed.)

Can you please retry your experiment without the other app being deployed
and see if that makes any difference?

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]