users@glassfish.java.net

IIS 4/5 and Glassfish configuration ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:05:27 PDT

Hi,
I am new to Glassfish Community.
Could somebody help me out in configuring Glassfish v2b41 with IIS ?
I have found some documentation online that specifies about creating virtual directory in webroot "sun-passthrough" and other steps. I have followed all the steps but invain.
The URL of the steps I have followed is :
http://docs.sun.com/source/816-7156-10/agplugin.html

Furthermore, The documentation specifies about the plugins directory on the application server. But, I have not found any plugins directory on glassfish v2b41 installation directory.

Anyhelp / suggestions / directions /references /etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
-Z
[Message sent by forum member 'zaferbh' (zaferbh)]