users@glassfish.java.net

JSF update

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 02:01:35 PDT

Hi all,

Want to update my applications to new JSF version.
Running SJSAS PE 9.0 on an managed server with restricted access.
So do i have to run the jsf-glassfish-updater-1.2_04-b16-p02.jar by my hoster or could i easily just copy jsf-api.jar and jsf-impl.jar to the lib directory by myself.

In my log file of developer system see messages like this:
Initializing Sun's JavaServer Faces implementation (1.2_04-b16-p02) for context ''

Currently dont understand this all.
I just want to update one application to 1.2_04, all other application step by step in next weeks.
So i think GlassFish should use the both JSF files of the app WEB-INF/lib directory and i just have to copy the files inside the app, without need to to update Glassfish!?

thanx,
hammoud
[Message sent by forum member 'hammoud' (hammoud)]