users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java Web Start

From: Daniel Cavalcanti <dhcavalcanti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:35:37 -0400

Sure... Here it goes...

/usr/share/themes/Clearlooks/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:58: Engine "clearlooks" is
unsupported, ignoring
/usr/share/themes/Clearlooks/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:58: Engine "clearlooks" is
unsupported, ignoring
Jun 12, 2007 3:30:02 PM
com.sun.enterprise.appclient.MainWithModuleSupportprepareSecurity
INFO: Security Manager is ON.
Jun 12, 2007 3:30:02 PM
com.sun.enterprise.appclient.MainWithModuleSupportsetTargetServerProperties
INFO: ACC001:Using ClientContainer file: [/tmp/sunacc22551.xml].
Jun 12, 2007 3:30:02 PM com.sun.enterprise.appclient.MainWithModuleSupport<init>
INFO: ACC024: IIOP endpoint(s) = localhost:3700
Jun 12, 2007 3:30:03 PM com.sun.enterprise.iiop.J2EEInitializer post_init
INFO: J2EEInitializer: Checking if interceptors need to be added
Jun 12, 2007 3:30:07 PM
com.sun.enterprise.appclient.MainWithModuleSupportloadMainClientClass
INFO: ACC009: Load Application Class: [
com.playground.concierge.manager.ConciergeManager]
Jun 12, 2007 3:30:07 PM com.sun.enterprise.appclient.MainWithModuleSupport<init>
INFO: Application main() returned; GUI elements may be continuing to run
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-2" java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.playground.concierge.manager.model.UnitsTableDataModel.<init>(
UnitsTableDataModel.java:62)
    at com.playground.concierge.manager.ConciergeManager .<init>(
ConciergeManager.java:21)
    at com.playground.concierge.manager.ConciergeManager$1.run(
ConciergeManager.java:151)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent (EventQueue.java:461)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(
EventDispatchThread.java:242)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(
EventDispatchThread.java:163)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents (EventDispatchThread.java
:157)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

That was before I made any of your suggested changes.
I still have a problem. I made the variable static, but it still does not
work because I guess it fails the second requirement you described: it must
be in the main class. The bean is declared in another 'helper" class. I was
able to solve it by doing a lookup in the initial context.

Let me know if you need any other generated logs or traces.

thanks.
Daniel.