users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JNDI tree browser

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 05:22:49 PDT

> Is there a way to view the JNDI-tree in a glassfish
> server?
>
> I can't seem to find it in the admin app or the
> commandline interface.

Sorry, it couldn't be obvious. It's obvious to me on admin console. You just click on
"Application Server" in the tree and you'll the the JNDI browsing button.

On asadmin, it is intutive, thanks to Jane Young for an excellent addition to "finding" CLI command. Here is my attempt ...

kedar-mhaswades-computer:~/Work/gf/publish/glassfish kedar$ asadmin jndi
Unable to find entry for command, jndi.
Closest matching command(s):
    create-jndi-resource
    delete-jndi-resource
    list-jndi-entries
    list-jndi-resources
CLI001 Invalid Command, jndi.
kedar-mhaswades-computer:~/Work/gf/publish/glassfish kedar$

Thus, the command is list-jndi-entries!

> It seems like such a basic thing to do so I must be
> missing something here.
>
> Thanks,
> /Jesper
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]