users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Liferay/Glassfish Bundle

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:26:27 -0400

Hi, Mark
   Looking at the server.log, looks the problem happens when the web app
is being loaded by web container and the servlet is being initialized.
The root cause is this java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
   Have you included the relevant jar in the classpath properly?

- Hong