users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NPE in XMLStreamWriterImpl.getProperty(XMLStreamWriterImpl.java:440)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:43:52 PDT

The problem is due to the fact that I was using maven and the jaxws maven modules were referencing an older version of sjsxp jar which had this bug. By specifying following dependency I was able to overcome the problem:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.sun.xml.stream</groupId>
            <artifactId>sjsxp</artifactId>
            <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>

My thanks to Kohsuke for the suggestion.

It would be good if jaxws team could soon get latest jaxws SNAPSHOTS to be aligned with latest versions of their dependencies to avoid issues like this.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'najmi' (najmi)]