users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and Application Client deployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 11:45:18 PDT

Maaaan,

after that thing worked on my computer (besides the missing classes) I gave a colleague the link to the application. He typed in his browser and the (buggy swing) program started downloading. After the download reached 60% he got the message that the connection was aborted.

Then i checked with the asadmin-tool if there is something wrong with the domain. The domain was not running (self-halt????). So i typed start-domain.

Checking with the Web-admin tool showed the server and the deployed application back online.

But guess what... hitting the launch button now, resides in the 404 Error I came from. Is that still the old bug? But this time with G-v2-b48.

Man this is driving me nuts :-(

What problem did I hit again?

Kerry
[Message sent by forum member 'hauspost' (hauspost)]