users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Application Client Web Start

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 14:08:31 PDT

I guess your additional information shoots down my "network problem" hypothesis.

You might be right about this being a Java Web Start issue. I have not had the chance to look through that forum and bug reports to see if something along these lines has been reported.

If you mentioned which Java SE release you are using I must have missed it. 5? 6? If 6, would you be able to try with 5 just to see if there is any difference? There were changes in Java Web Start from 5 to 6.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]