users@glassfish.java.net

Re: <class> is not found. Have you run APT to generate them?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 01:36:24 PDT

The error message seems to be genuine. As far as I know jaxws use document/literal-wrapped style by default so you should expect a jaxws type generated for the methods in your interface. I'm new to jaxws but found netbeans en excellent tool to also learn jaxws. For example after following a netbeans jaxws tutorial you can switch to 'Files' view and can see all the generated files easily that help quite a lot to understand what you are doing.

HTH
[Message sent by forum member 'mahmutuludag' (mahmutuludag)]