users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deployment in Glassfish build 50 fails

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:56:49 PDT

The same error messages still appear in the server log as before when trying to deploy my war file to Glassfish. I updated to build 52 hoping that would run the code but no such luck.

I am stuck for anything else to try so any suggestions would be welcome. We were planning on moving to Glassfish in production but it looks like we'll have to go back to Tomcat.

I have made the necessary code changes so that it passed the verifier tests except for a warning about native methods in the oracle.sql package.

I have also made sure all the schema headings for the tld files for struts and other tags as well as the xml files in WEB-INF are up to date and are as created by NetBeans 6.

This code worked in Glassfish b33 and b41 and runs in Tomcat 5.5.20 with no problem, but Glassfish builds 48 thru 52 just will not deploy the code.

John.
[Message sent by forum member 'talman' (talman)]