users@glassfish.java.net

Problems while running eg. programs in www.serverside.com using Glassfish..

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:55:10 PDT

Hi all,
        I am sure some of this group's members would have tried the programs in www.serverside.com with Glassfish. I am using EJJB 3 code. So first of all must I use Glassfish core or Sun's implementation of Glassfish? Secondly, messaging example gives following exceptiopns:

[b]com.sun.enterprise.connectors.ConnectorRuntimeException: Error in creating active RAR[/b]
[b]Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.ResourceAdapter[/b]

What could be the problem?

I am also getting exception for Entity example for some reason I ain't able to figure out:

[b]javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
        java.rmi.RemoteException[/b]

in this line of source code:

  [b] List<Account> accounts = bank.listAccounts(); [/b]

Kindly help me.

Thanks and regards,
TVP
[Message sent by forum member 'tv_sathish' (tv_sathish)]