users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Desperate looking for a been from Java SE

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:52:07 PDT

Thanks a lot,

I've tried what you suggest and finally it works. But I still have one thing to solve...

Using that method I get a connection to localhost by default. And if I want to connect to another server I have to put (when starting the virtual machine) those parameters I've seen in the docs.

But my application needs to connect to different servers dinamicaly. Application user's select to wich server want to connect on the fly. The user selects the server and then the application establishes a connection with that server dinamically. How should I do that???

thanks in advance.
xavier
[Message sent by forum member 'xavier_ferret' (xavier_ferret)]