users@glassfish.java.net

How to enable CRL support on Glassfish V2 Beta 2 b44?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 07:02:23 PDT

Last week I found out that glassfish v2 b44 has CRL support, which our organization needs. They want us to implement OCSP, but CRL would do for now.

Does anyone have an idea on how to enable CRL on glassfish? I believe some properties need to be added like for example "crlFile" and maybe some others. A this point I haven't seen any documentation on how to enable it. I looked at the source code changes they were only 2 files (JSSE changes).

Any help appreciated
Fernando
[Message sent by forum member 'eratos2000' (eratos2000)]