users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying applicatoins under v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:24:08 PDT

> Thanks - I am using v3 - I rechecked my syntax and I
> needed to drop the --path out altogether - and the =.
> I've gotten a little farther with the following
> syntax:
>
> asadmin deploy --user admin --port 8080 hello1.war
>
> here's the error -
> CLI171 Command deploy failed : Deployment of
> application failed - java.io.IOException:
> http://localhost:8080/web1/remotejmx
>
> Any ideas will be appreciated.

Sorry for mixing it up. I thought you are using V2. I am still an old timer :)

BTW, the asadmin syntax should remain unchanged from V1->V2->V3 ... till a change
procedure is followed. So, ideally, the V2 syntax should have just worked. I guess it
does not.

Kedar
> -Neil
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]