users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [gfwiki] GlassFish Wiki Migration: Friday, March 30

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:33:16 -0600

Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart wrote:
> Should we start a discussion of what else people may want to see in
> the new server?

Yes, I'd be very interested in hearing what services people think could
improve our online presence.

I'll throw out one example to start...

I'd like for us to have the ability to run an "affiliate" linking
program, similar to what the Spread Firefox guys do
(http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates/homepage). It'd let us give
recognition to those who drive traffic to the GlassFish site.

But again, that's just one example... What would others like to see?

--Jamey