users@glassfish.java.net

Re: is there any book or tutorial about transaction processing in Java EE 5.0?

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 18:42:35 +0530

> Is there any bundled version of GlassFish developer guide?
As far as I know, no there are no downloadable GlassFish documentation today.
Others, please correct me if I am wrong.

However you could get pdfs for Sun Application Server 9.0 [based on GlassFish
v1] documentation here. Choose "Download this book" link
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1343.3

Hope this helps.

Thanks
--Siva.