users@glassfish.java.net

soap:address location and https

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:24:46 PST

I have an Apache server (call it host1) accepting SSL connections on port 443 and forwarding those requests to my web service running on my Glassfish server (host2). My problem is that, when I deploy my service, the soap:address location by default is http://host2:8080/blah... I figured out how to change the host to "host1" by setting the Server Name property in the admin page for http-listener-1. What I can't figure out is how to remove the port number and specify https as the protocol. I tried setting the Redirect Port property to 443, but that creates the URL http://host2:443/blah and I get a connection reset because the client isn't speaking SSL.
[Message sent by forum member 'cpmcda01' (cpmcda01)]