users@glassfish.java.net

Press any key to continue...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 07:41:24 PST

Hi there,

I'm completely new to the Sun application server environment but have been given the task of working on a few issues through a .bat file.

The file we have simply stops a domain and then starts a domain and is being run through a command line interface at the moment. This file is eventually going to be placed within a clustered environment.

The issue that I want to be able to get around through the .bat file is that of the "Press any key to continue..." When the domain stops through cmd, I get a message saying press any key to continue and what I want to know is, if possible, how can I code it into the script such that a user doesn't have to manually press a key to continue.

Thanks!

G60000
[Message sent by forum member 'g60000' (g60000)]