users@glassfish.java.net

Re: question on service-ref-name in application client descriptor file

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:43:52 -0500

BTW: if you want to debug server side, there is debug option settings in
the domain.xml already. You just need to set the "debug-enabled" value
to "true" and attach the debugger to port 9009.

    <java-config classpath-suffix="" debug-enabled="false"
debug-options="-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=9009"
env-classpath-ignored="true" java-home="${com.sun.aas.javaRoot}"
javac-options="-g" rmic-options="-iiop -poa -alwaysgenerate
-keepgenerated -g"
system-classpath="${com.sun.aas.installRoot}/lib/appserv-launch.jar">

- Hong