users@glassfish.java.net

Re: question on service-ref-name in application client descriptor file

From: Gigi Lee <gigi.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:19:29 -0700

Hi Hong,

I am using CTS SunDeploymentManager to deploy those ear files. The SunDeploymentManager uses AppServerConnectionSource to do the deployment. The only difference from the command line that I can tell is that it uses the option "enable=false". I think the SunDeploymentManager enables it afterwards.

I am having problem debugging. I put the debugging options in asadmin script, but my ide gets disconnected immediately.

Gigi