users@glassfish.java.net

sun-application.xml <realm> does not work v1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:03:04 PST

I have seen a number of posts where there have been problems specifying the realm in sun-application.xml file (I have encountered the same problem).

Without the possibility of using the <realm> tag to specify a different realm it is only possible to use the settings in the default realm (file), which is not what I want.

I am using glassfish version 1 ur1 (and p01). This feature works in glassfish v2 but I am unable to use it due to other problems encountered whilst using it.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks in advance

Paul
[Message sent by forum member 'pg_glassfish' (pg_glassfish)]