users@glassfish.java.net

Problems with SoapMessage Handler

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:21:28 PST

I have developed a simple web Service. On the client side I have developed an EJB that is web service Consumer and it sends String data. I also have developed a Message Handler that manipulates the SOAP message. Sometime, when I perform some operation with String in the Message Handler, I found in the Application Server log message the following WARNING:

Unable to set character encoding UTF-8 because request parameters have already been read, or ServletRequest.getReader() has been called

and the application doesn't work. Is there someone able to explain me this message and how I can avoid that.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Giordano
[Message sent by forum member 'giordano48' (giordano48)]