users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Webstart Application Client SSL

From: Witold Szczerba <pljosh.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:04:18 +0100

Network communication is lower than EJB or applcation.xml. Go, check
"Configuration" node in Glassfish admin panel. If you are using IIOP
to communicate, then "ORB/IIOP Listeners" should be the place to setup
SSL.

Unfortunately I haven't found any complex tutorial/guide how to setup
Glassfish for production for many different scenarios.