users@glassfish.java.net

newbie classloader problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 00:34:38 PST

I'm using the JBoss Seam framework to put together an enterprise application and the first time I deploy the app to Glassfish it all works fine, however when I redploy the same application I get a series of exeptions of the form "Parent -> java.net.URLClassLoader_at_d8fb2b was requested to find class xxxx after done was invoked from the following stack trace"
I've put the full trace up on the following url as it's quite long:
http://www.sda10.com/trace.html

I'm not sure how to go about deciphering the log to figure out exactly what's going on and I'd appreciate some pointers in the right direction.
[Message sent by forum member 'giannidoe' (giannidoe)]