users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS in GlassFish

From: Ramesh Parthasarathy <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:57:08 +0000

Hi Daniel,

When you create a JMS resource (destination resource) and specify the
"Name" of the physical destination as a property, the destination is
auto created when the resource is looked up (JNDI lookup) for the first
time.
This destination will be created in the default_JMS_host.

You could also create physical jms destinations using the asadmin
command "create-jmsdest"
http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/browse/glassfish/appserv-docs/sman/cat1/create-jmsdest.1?r=1.22

In a cluster environment (i.e if the target is a cluster), then the jms
destination is created in the "default_JMS_host" that is configured in
the cluster config.

Please refer to https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/docs/DG/beaob.html
for more details.

Thanks