users@glassfish.java.net

Transaction inside web services, what does Gklassfish provides?

From: legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:00:52 +0330

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
we have tens of web services running inside one instance of Glassfish
now we need to have some transaction support in several levels :

- When we insert data into database in a single web services.
- When we have JMS interaction in a single web service.
- When a taransaction start from one web service and it must propagate
inside second web service and second web service will decide whether it
should be commited or not.

What does Glasfish provides in this area?
If there is no support for this kind of scenario in Glassfish, then what
we should do?

Thanks