users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where are the access (not server) logs?

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:16:14 -0800

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote On 03/09/07 08:39 AM,:

>Under Web Server 7, I can access the Web Server instance access logs under /https-<vs>/logs/access. Where can I find the access log for a domain under Glassfish 2? The documentation says that the access logs are under /domains/domain1/logs/access - but I only have my server.log file in the logs/ directory. Do I have to specifically turn on the access logging feature?

Yes, access logging is turned off by default in the developer and
cluster profiles, and turned on by default in the enterprise profile.

To turn access logging on, set the "accessLoggingEnabled" property
of <http-service> to true:

  <property name="accessLoggingEnabled" value="true"/>

and your access log files will be created under domains/domain1/logs/access.

Jan