users@glassfish.java.net

Best practice to automatically forward to another directory/Web app?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:49:23 PST

I have one Web app (Web app A) set up as the default module at /. I want to redirect all requests to / to another Web app (Web app B) at /mywebapp. I could tell the index.html on A to do a simple redirect to /mywebapp, but I actually want to have all kinds of page requests to go to /mywebapp, such as /hello.jsp -> /mywebapp/hello.jsp. Is there any easy way to do that in Glassfish 2?

dailysun
[Message sent by forum member 'dailysun' (dailysun)]