users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish spawns web app into another process from a parent app

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:20:38 PST

We would like to start GlassFish AS from within a Java class. We use CLIMain.invokeCommand for that. But it runs our web application in another process as the one from which we start it. We use one model for web application and another java application. And we need to run it in one process. But while using glassfish we get web application using another instance of the model. Before using glassfish we tried tomcat. With tomcat it runs in one process. We run it from Bootstrap class. Do you have any suggesstion of how to run it in one process while using glassfish? Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'lenok' (lenok)]