users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ClassNotFound JMX MBean calling remote session bean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 05:09:10 PST

Nice to see somebody reacting ;-)

Actually I failed to find EJB3.0-style solution and my posts to some other forums didn't help as well.

My "dummy" explanation for the case is that JMX Server has it's own classloader and "remote" artefacts, generated on the fly for EJB3.0-beans are not accessible for this classloader.

My solution is to use EJB2-style acccess, i.e. to program Remote and Home manually.

Let me know if you need further explanation, I could post some example code then.

Regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'omec' (omec)]