users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Auto-generated webservices.xml not found?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:57:24 PST

I found my problem. In the constructor for my web service, the schema wasn't found. When I fixed this, the service was able to initialize properly, and the app server stopped complaining about not being able to find the webservices.xml. The key parts of the stack trace were the top 2 lines:

at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.java:521)
at com.nortel.is.strategynet.service.DocumentImport.<init>(DocumentImport.java:121)

Can't believe I missed that the first time around.....

Rob
[Message sent by forum member 'digithead1011' (digithead1011)]